Thanks for your interest in giving to St. Mary’s! While volunteering your time and talents is a worthy way to give, St. Mary’s also requires financial support to continue the work Jesus in our community and our parish. Giving financially to St. Mary’s is an investment in changing lives!
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” – Matthew 6:21 (in quotations)
There are a few ways that you can give.
Here you can:
- Use your Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, or MasterCard Debit
- Make a one-time donation
- Setup a recurring donation
Give through Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
Pre-Authorized Debit is an automatic withdrawal that you authorize the parish to withdraw from your bank account on a monthly basis. Why use pre-authorized debit?
- Ensures your contributions are made regularly in case you are away, sick or happen to forget
- Eliminates the need for paper envelopes thus helping the environment and removing the need to remember to bring your envelope each week
- Avoids the use and cost of cheques
- Saves time and work for office administration
If you are interested in setting up pre-authorized debit, complete the Pre-Authorized Debit agreement and either return it to the parish office. The form can be found here: Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement Form.
Give Via Offering Envelopes
There are offering envelopes in the pews which you can use to make donations or we can provide you with personalized envelopes upon request. If you would like your own box of envelopes, feel free to take one of the boxes found on the ledge behind the back pew. Ensure that you fill out your contact information the first time you use your envelopes.
We are grateful contributions in any amount! As a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency, we are able to issue tax receipts for donations made to the parish. Tax receipts are sent out in February.
Direct any questions you may have to: email at email@example.com or phone at 613.728.9811 x880