What is Listen Everywhere?
Listen Everywhere is an assisted listening service available at St. Mary’s. It allows you to listen to the Mass on your Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids or a pair of headphones. All you need is an IOS or Android device. Follow the steps below to get started.
Before You Arrive
- Bring your IOS or Android device and your Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids or a pair of headphones (wired is recommended, but wireless will work as well).
- Download the Listen Everywhere app on your IOS or Android device.
When You Arrive at Church
- Connect to the St. Mary’s Guest Wifi Network:
Network Name: OurLadyofGoodCounsel-Guest
- Connect your hearing aids or headphones to your device.
- Open the Listen Everywhere App and wait for it to connect to the server.
- Tap the play button on OLGC Audio.